- Complete the Application Form.
- Read and sign the Waiver Agreement
- Send both forms (1 and 2) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Director of Studies will contact you by e-mail to schedule an appointment either in person or by phone.
- You will be notified of your acceptance to the course after the interview.
- The course fee must be paid in full three weeks prior to the start date, or as indicated by the office.
- A pre-course learning booklet will be sent to you via email. You must complete the tasks in the booklet and submit them on the first day of school.
Admission for Academic Year 2019-20 is Closed
See if an online class is right for you: Accredited Online TESOL Certification Courses